The legal person in charge of processing the data collected is MEANDMYLIFE S.L.U., which registered office is at Centro de Negocios Puerta de Banús, 29660 Marbella – Málaga (Spain), holder of European VAT Number: ESB93440691, duly registered with the Malaga Companies House, volume 5.468, sheet 145, page MA-131.609. Hereinafter referred to as ‘ME&MYLIFE’.
You can get in touch with us for any query or clarification concerning our Cookies Policy at the e-mail address: email@example.com.
A cookie is an element or tiny computer file sent by the server of this Website to the browser of the terminal (computer, smartphone, tablet, etc…) from which you access our website, for the purpose of storing data about browsing our Website from your terminal that may be recovered at a later date, where appropriate.
2.1. What are the different kinds of cookies?: There are different cookies categories, but the same cookie can belong to more than one category.
2.1.1. Kinds of cookies affected by the application of the legal regulations:
A distinction can be made between "exempt" and “non-exempt” cookies:
"Exempt" Cookies: These types of cookies are essential and strictly necessary for properly operating a Website and for using the different options and services on offer. And it can therefore be understood that these cookies remain excluded from the scope of application of article 22.2 of the LSSI-CE law (Data Society Services and Electronic Commerce Act) and it would not therefore be necessary to either report or obtain any consent in order to use this kind of cookies. Among the exempt cookies, a distinction can be made between:
“Non-exempt” Cookies: These cookies would be those coming under the scope of application of article 22.2 of the LSSI-CE (Data Society Services and E-commerce Act) and it is therefore obligatory to report the use of this kind of cookies and to get the consent of the user before using them. These cookies would include any other kind of cookies that was not described as “exempt cookies” in the previous paragraph.
2.1.2. Kind of cookies depending on the company that manages them: Depending on the company that manages the server or domain from which the cookies are sent and processes the data obtained, a distinction can be made between:
- First Party Cookies: These cookies are sent to the user’s terminal from a server or domain managed by the owner/publisher of the Website from which the service requested by the user is provided.
- Third Party Cookies: These cookies are sent to the user’s terminal from a server or domain that is not managed by the owner/publisher of the Website but by another company that processes the data obtained through cookies.
In the event that the cookies are installed from a server or domain managed by the very owner/publisher of the Website but the data collected by these cookies are managed by a third party, these cookies cannot be considered as being first party cookies.
2.1.3. Kinds of cookie depending on the period of time they remain enabled:
- Session Cookies: These are a kind of cookies designed to obtain and store data while the user is accessing a website. They are usually used to store data that are only of interest for the purpose of maintaining the service requested by the user on a single occasion.
- Persistent Cookies: These are a kind of cookies through which the data remain stored in the terminal and the data may be accessed and processed during a period defined by the person in charge of cookies, which can last from a few minutes to several years.
2.1.4. Kind of cookies depending on their purpose: According to the purpose for which data are obtained through the cookies, a distinction can be made between:
- Technical Cookies: These cookies allow the user to browse the website, platform or application and use the different options or services provided by the website such as, for example, to control traffic and communication of data, to identify the session, to access restricted areas, to remember the elements of an order that was placed, to process a purchase order, to enable a request for registration or participation in an event, to store contents for the broadcasting of videos or music and to share contents through social media.
- Security Cookies: These cookies allow the use of security elements during the browsing of a website.
- Personalization Cookies: These cookies allow the user to access the service in accordance with some predefined general features, according to a series of criteria set in the terminal of the user such as, for example, the language, the type of browser through which the user accesses the service, the regional setting from which the user accesses the service, etc…
- Analytical Cookies: These cookies allow the person in charge of cookies to follow up and analyze the behaviour of users on the websites to which these cookies are associated. The data collected through this kind of cookies are used for measuring the activity of the websites, applications or platforms and for obtaining the web browsing profile of the users of these websites, applications and platforms, for the purpose of introducing improvements according to the analysis of the data collected on the manner in which users use the service.
- Advertising Cookies: These cookies allow the management, in a manner as effective as possible, of the advertising slots which, where appropriate, the publisher has included in a website, application or platform from which the publisher provides the service requested, based on criteria such as the published content or the frequency in which the ads are displayed.
- Behavioural advertising Cookies: These cookies allow the management, in a manner as effective as possible, of the advertising slots, which, where appropriate, the publisher included in a website, application or platform from which the publisher provides the service requested by users. These cookies store data concerning the behaviour of the user obtained through the continued observation of the user’s habits when browsing the web, which allows the development of a specific profile in order to display ads in accordance with the users’ profile.
We use the following kinds of cookies on this Website:
|TYPE OF COOKIES||COMPANY THAT MANAGES THEM||NAME||PURPOSE||PERSISTENCE||+INFO|
|ANALYTICAL||Hotjar||hjIncludedInSample||Cookie that assigns a single identifier to a visitor during a single session of the browser and indicates that it is included in a sample of audience.||Sesion||Link|
|It allows sharing contents of the website on social media.||
Google Tag Manager is used on this Website: Google Tag Manager is a system of tag management that allows us to easily and quickly update the tags and code fragments on a website or its mobile applications, such as the ones required for the analysis of traffic and for optimizing the marketing campaigns. It can add and update personalized tags, either from third parties or from AdWords, Google Analytics, Firebase Analytics and Floodlight from the user's interface of Tag Manager, instead of having to modify the website code.
The user will be able to define the cookies settings as follows:
When visiting the website for the first time, an emerging window will appear in which you will be able to access the cookies settings. You can enable or disable the cookies of AddToAny and/or Web Analytics at your convenience. When closing the window, you accept the terms and conditions of the Cookies Policy.
Third party tools that are available on line allow users to detect cookies on each website they visit and to manage their disablement, such as for example Ghostery (https://www.ghostery.com/).
Web browsers are tools in charge of storing the cookies and from this location the user can exercise his/her right to remove or disable the cookies. This Website cannot warrant that the cookies will be properly or improperly manipulated by those browsers.
In some cases, it is necessary to install cookies to make sure that the web browser will not forget that the user decided not to accept cookies.
This translation is for information only, as the Spanish original version will prevail.